Thursday, November 19, 2009

Seriously? I thought I was kidding!

The other day in class we were discussing Palin's book coming out, and I made a crack about Fox splicing in footage in order to make the crowds look bigger. I was so certain I was kidding. I mean, it's not like they'd try that again one week after being caught at it, right? Well...

Seriously, it's like something out of a bad movie. Fox's explanation, according to TPM, is as follows:
"This was a production error in which the copy editor changed a script and didn't alert the control room to update the video,''
Funny how they'd make exactly the same mistake that they did ONE WEEK AGO! Seems to me that if you make a "mistake" like that, you make damn sure it doesn't happen again for a while, not go in for a repeat performance. Frankly, I'm not sure which part offends me more, the bald-faced lies, or that they really expect us to be dumb enough to believe it.

3 comments:

  1. haha dude...you're always on top of FakeNews...I meant Foxnews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I have read your blog it has become completely clear why you comment the way you do. I too am very critical of Fox News and usually just refuse to watch it. What I don't understand about many of your blogs and your comments on other people's blogs is your hypocritical stance. You were on my blog arguing how I was not being objective yet your blog is blatantly bias and one-sided. A piece of advice, even though you may make some legitimate points in one or two of your blogs you might want to purge the hypocrisy from it in order for people to take what you are saying seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, "and for that we apologize." Simply hilarious.

    ReplyDelete