Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ceiling Cat is watching you piss

Some days, a man has to set aside politics just to share the joy and terror of complete whackjobs with the world. Submitted for your approval: A preacher who's convinced that the problem with America is that apparently, not enough men pee standing up.

I wish this were fake, but you can't make this level of crazy up. Hell, I hate to bring this up, because it gives him some veneer of credibility, but doesn't this sound like more of an argument AGAINST standing peeing? Not to him, apparently. Oh, and while I'm at it, the Germany thing is a complete load. Tell you what, new rule, pastors: Do your business and get out. Don't hang around inspecting my pissing style.

Some of the better comments I've seen (Warning: Some contents are extremely crude):

I think the big problem may be pastors hanging around men's rooms to watch what other men do with their private parts.

Why would you piss against a wall? Unless you want splashback piss all over your pants...

So the problem with America is Germans pee sitting down? WTF?

I knew a girl in college who could piss into a coke bottle. Now that's a well-aimed stream. Maybe she was blessed by god.

If I would find this guy peeing standing up into a toilet and spraying his pee all around the room, he'd have to _lick_ it clean.

Hmm, biblical watersports.
I'm detecting some sort of bronze age version of rule 34 here.

Hat Tip: Pharyngula

4 comments:

  1. My roommate had the sign up when I got here. I thought it meant that he was civilized like me, until one day when I got home to the shock and awe of the act performed vertically. Ruined my image of him for a while. Anyway, if it's verboten here, what's the deal with all the urinals?

    "That's where we're headed in this country my friend."

    "I'm 'onna tell you something: I'm not gonna pee sitting down!"

    His penis, God's ears, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I hadn't read that. Now I can never again us the toilet in comfort without a blanket around my body to protest me from prying eyes. The piss patrol?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't even finish watching the video. That guy is ridiculous and should not be preaching to anybody.

    ReplyDelete